LARNE FOOTBALL CLUB has grown beyond all recognition in a short space of time and is getting bigger and bigger all the time, and your chance to get involved is on Thursday night at 8pm in the Agnew Lounge.
With the growth of the club, there is a significant increase in the number of man hours spent by the Board and the club’s volunteers to keep everything running at Inver Park as smoothly as possible.
Your support has been phenomenal this season, and we are asking you, the supporters, to come along to the Agnew Lounge and consider volunteering your services towards making our club a success.
On the night, we will have Board Members and volunteers from the various areas of the club ready to answer your questions and provide information.
The areas of the club where we are looking for volunteers include:
– Health & Safety and stewarding – email@example.com
– Media and marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
– Retail sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hospitality – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sports science and data analysis – email@example.com
– Maintenance – ground, pitch, electrical – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Administration – email@example.com
If you have expertise in an area we haven’t mentioned above then get in touch! There really is a job for everyone and all ages are welcome. Volunteering is great way to gain experience and boost your CV. It is also a rewarding way of spending your spare time and getting involved in your club during one of the most exciting periods of our history.
We would really like to see you at the Agnew Lounge on Thursday, but if you can’t make it, send us an email to any of the email addresses above or contact us on a Match Day.
Larne Football Club is your club and you can make a major contribution to our drive for success.