Larne Football Club notes the guidance issued by the Department of Communities this evening regarding the attendance of spectators at elite sporting events.
However, in the absence of an amendment to the regulations to prohibit the attendance of spectators, and having sought the approval of the Mid and East Antrim Council, Larne Football Club has taken the decision to allow spectators to attend tomorrow’s Danske Bank Premiership match against Dungannon Swifts in accordance with our risk assessment and current safety certificate.
Larne Football Club will fully abide by any amendment to the regulations which alters this position. Should this be the case, the club will communicate with all ticket holders as soon as possible.
All tickets remain valid and all our processes and procedures remain in place to mitigate the risk of the spread of Covid 19.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind supporters that it is vital the following guidelines are followed:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, awaiting a test or test result or have tested positive for Covid 19, please do not come to Inver Park;
- Arrive promptly at the time you have been asked to enter the stadium
- Maintain a social distance of 2m when entering, moving around and exiting Inver Park;
- Leave four seats free between parties or bubbles and two free in front and behind you;
- Use the hand sanitisers provided;
- Wear a mask when entering and exiting Inver Park.
Your co-operation with these guidelines so far has been exceptional, and with your continued co-operation we can show that it is possible to stage outdoor sporting events with supporters safely.
You, the supporters, are our 12th man and we are very excited to welcome you to tomorrow’s opening tie Danske Bank Premiership against Dungannon Swifts in what we hope is a very successful season.